Tidak akan melayu hilang didunia

Sireh berlipat sireh pinang,

Sireh dari Pulau Mutiara,

Pemanis kata selamat datang,

Awal bismillah pembuka bicara.

Monday, August 31, 2009

TIME TO LOVE....

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the ‘feeling’ lived.
Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of others, include Love.

One day it was announced to the ‘Feeling’ the island would sink.
So they all prepared boats and let Love was the only one who stayed.

But when Love was almost sinking she decided to ask help.
Help, help!! who can help me.?

Richness, can you take me with you???
-No, I can’t. There is a lot of gold in my balloon, there is no place here for you $$$.

Sadness, let me go with you.
-Oh Love, I’m so sad that I prefer to go alone.

Happiness, help me help me.
-Happiness was so happy so he did not listen when Love call him!

When Love was almost give up asking for help, suddenly there was a voice.

come Love, I will take you.
the one who helped Love is an elder. Love become very happy that she even forgot to ask the elder his name....

When they arrive on dry land the elder went on his own way.. Then Love asked Knowledge the name of the elder who had helped her.
His name is ‘Time’?.
Time?? but why did Time help me???
Because only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is....

Take the time to know what real love is

1 comment:

  1. waaahhh!!
    there a story behind these story...
    i'm so touching lor..
    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete